Understanding the Ingredients and Their Role:
- Natural Oils: The foundation of the Aussie Furniture Care Garden Furniture Oil is its blend of natural oils, primarily derived from sources like tung oil. These oils offer deep penetration, ensuring the timber is nourished from within. Not only does this maintain the wood’s texture, but it also brings out its natural luster.
- Citrus Solvents: An essential part of the mix, citrus solvents play a dual role. Firstly, they act as a natural cleaning agent, removing any residue or contaminants from the timber. Secondly, they aid in the smooth application of the oil, ensuring it spreads evenly and is absorbed effectively.
- Anti-fungal Oils: Given the outdoor setting, timber is often exposed to moisture and damp conditions, making it susceptible to fungal growth. The inclusion of anti-fungal oils ensures that the wood remains free from mold and mildew, prolonging its life and maintaining its appearance.
- Clean the Surface: Before applying the garden furniture oil, ensure that the timber surface is clean. Remove any dirt, debris, or old finishes for optimal results.
- Apply Thin Coats: Apply 2 coats
- Drying Time: Allow ample time between coats for the oil to dry. This ensures that the timber absorbs the oil properly into the surface.
- Regular Maintenance: While the oil offers long-term protection, regular maintenance enhances the timber’s longevity. Consider reapplying the oil every few months or at least once a year, depending on the exposure and wear of the furniture.
Safety and Storage:
- Store the oil in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- While the ingredients are natural, it’s advisable to keep the product out of reach of children and pets.
- Always use in a well-ventilated area.
Aussie Furniture Care Garden Furniture Oil isn’t just a product but a testament to the importance of caring for outdoor timber. By understanding its features, benefits, and application techniques, users can ensure that their garden furniture not only looks its best but also withstands the test of time and elements.