Shabby Wax Combo Sealing & Finishing Wax for Chalk Paint & Raw Wood
Shabby Wax Finishing Wax Combo for Chalk Paint & Raw Wood Furniture
1 x Shabby Finishing Wax Paste 250gr
1 x Shabby Liquid Wax Maintenance Polish 250ml
Shabby Finishing Wax 250gr For Sealing, Polishing & Protecting Hand Painted Furniture.
Specialised wax specifically formulated to seal, polish and protect Shabby Chic, hand painted finishes as well as raw wood furniture.
If you own or create hand painted or raw wood furniture and want to seal and polish it, this wax is perfect for you.
Shabby Wax Paste Clear is a premium quality high performance beeswax furniture polish that’s simple and easy to use without the hard work of old style traditional beeswax polishes it never builds up and it’s smear free.
The Shabby Wax is the perfect way to polish, seal and protect painted timber and raw wood finishes quickly and easily.
AFC Shabby Wax contains no petro-chemicals and will not strip paint from the surface.
Short curing time.
Once the paste wax has been applied it dries within 10 minutes and is ready to buff to a smooth, smear-free and sealed finish.
Shabby Liquid Wax Maintenance Polish for Chalk Painted Furniture 250ml
Designed for regular polishing, cleaning and maintaining chalk paint, shabby chic furniture, hand painted furniture, waxed raw wood and stained wood finishes that have initially been sealed with a finishing wax.
- Made from pure Australian beeswax and natural tree oils.
- Maintains the new appearance of your furniture.
- Stops your furniture from looking tired and worn out.
- Leaves a natural and long lasting sheen.
- Protects against water marking.
- Nourishes wood fibres to prevent drying & splitting.
- Pleasantly scented with pure essential oils.
- Dries Quickly
- Around 1 hour curing time depending on weather
- Easy to apply and easy to buff.
- Advanced anti-smear free formula.
- Limits the build up of dust.
- Leaves no residue.
For initial sealing coat use: AFC Shabby Finishing Wax Paste
This Product Is Proudly Australian Made & Owned