Protect your leather furniture from dye transfer and make it easier to clean.
What is dye transfer on leather?
Dye transfer is what happens when a coloured dye, usually from clothing, leaches into the finish of a piece of leather furniture.
Light coloured leather like white, creams and beige are the most prone to dye transfer.
Aegis Leather Protector has been developed to help eliminate this problem before it starts.
What does Aegis Leather Protector do?
- Helps to make the leather finish resistant to dye transfer from denim jeans, track pants and cushions.
- Lessens the effects of unsightly ink marks making them easier to remove.
- Reduces potential staining from things like the dreaded wine or coffee etc.
- Makes it easier to clean and maintain your leather.
- Reduces the chances of of fading with it’s superb UV Protection characteristics.
Aegis Leather Protector has been designed to help make the the care and maintenance of leather easier particularly the lighter colours like white and beige, which are prone to show problems a lot more than darker colours.
- Dye Transfer
- Ink Marks
- UV Fading
How to use:
Easy to use, simply apply Aegis Leather Protector cream to a cloth and simply wipe evenly all over the surface and allow to dry.
Apply to any leather surface that is prone to dye transfer.
To help protect your leather from everyday soiling, staining and normal wear and tear you may be interested in Ecoshield Leather Protector.
Aegis Leather Protector 200ml: Price $34.95