Timber furniture can look beautiful in your home but if it’s scratched or damaged in any way it can look really awful, many people think that once a piece of furniture has a nick or a scratch on it there’s nothing you can do about it but that’s not always the case.
See a demo video on how to use Scratch Fix Pens further down the page.
Here are some guidelines so you can work out if a scratch can be fixed with a Scratch Fix Pen or not.
- Work out how deep the scratch is.
- If it’s a surface scratch that hasn’t broken through the lacquer finish then a Scratch Fix Pen probably won’t help.
- If the scratch has broken through the lacquer and you can see raw wood then the scratch fix pens should do the job.
- Keep in mind the scratch fix pen is not a filler it only colours the damage, so if the scratch or nick is deep you may need a filler. If that’s the case download our free repair guide and workout what you’ll need and how to fix it.
Other Uses for Scratch Fix Pens
Minor touch up and repairs of:
· Stained timber window frames
· Stained timber picture frames
· Stained timber floors
· Stained timber doors and door jams
· Wood paneling and much more
Scratch Fix Pens
Available in: Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Red Brown, Black Brown
Scratch Fix Pen Light Brown: $18.95
Scratch Fix Pen Medium Brown: $18.95
Scratch Fix Pen Dark Brown: $18.95
Scratch Fix Pen Red Brown: $18.95
Scratch Fix Pen Black Brown: $18.95
Scratch Fix Pen Mixed Pack of 5 – 1 of each colour: $80.53