Chamois Sponge Use & Care Instructions:
- Before using the chamois sponge rinse with cold water.
- Squeeze excess water out.
- After each use wash your chamois sponge thoroughly in warm water.
- An occasional wash in your washing machine with synthetics is recommended.
- Your chamois sponge can also be washed in a mild bleaching solution.
- Keep your chamois sponge in the fridge to avoid drying out. However if it does dry out soften with cold water.
PSP Wondersoft Encapsulating Spot Cleaner:
- Prevents resoiling
- It’s safe to use on most upholstery, rugs and carpet
- Effective on most common spills
- Zero VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Zero Fluorochemicals
- Non Toxic
- Non Hazardous
Important Note: Always test on an inconspicuous area to ensure the are no colour changes or reactions on the textile you are cleaning